Itoozhi’s Reproductive Medicine is quite popular and infertility treatment is one of Itoozhi Ayurveda’s most in-demand services. We have time and again, proved why Ayurveda is definitely a better option to try for infertility treatment. The best reason to go for this is the fact that Ayurveda increases one’s chance of conception without harmful side effects.
Image: All rights and credits to: www.kabar24.com
Ayurveda first determines if the couple’s reproductive organs are healthy; the woman’s ovulation is regular, her ova are healthy, and if the man produces an adequate count of vigorous sperms. It is after this that the treatment begins, depending on the need that has to be addressed. Most of these factors are ruled by the doshas of Vata, Pita and Kapha in one’s body.
The doshas need to be in harmony or balance and this can be disrupted by several factors including the often unhealthy lifestyle of today and the stress that it brings along. Therefore, the first step of infertility treatment would be to restore this equilibrium and get rid of the toxins that inhibit conception.
Basics of Infertility Treatment from Ayurveda:
- Promoting a healthier diet that nourishes the reproductive organs and promotes the robust functioning of the reproductive system.
- Foster an emotional connection with one’s partner for a healthier sexual life.
- Rejuvenate every cell in the body to create optimal conditions for conception.
- Treat infection or trauma that might lead to difficulty in conceiving.
- Treat impotency if curable.
- Treatment options include Panchakarma, Abhyanga, several kinds of Kizhis, Vasthy, medications to be consumed internally, and medicated oil massages.
Itoozhi Ayurveda’s Fertility Clinic specializes in infertility treatment and is renowned for its sensitive, caring and effective treatment methods. For a more detailed read about infertility treatment, please visit our pages for a series on infertility treatment that goes into detail about the various factors of infertility and its treatment.